Monday, April 1, 2013

Yummy, Fit, & Healthy!

We all want to be fit for the summer, which is slowly making its way around the corner!
So here is a delicious energy bar, that can keep you full, and energetic throughout the day!

This recipe is credited to Dr. Oz's Healthy Recipes! 
This bar is made for a snack, not a meal!


Looking Delish!

Ingredients:

1 cup quick-cook oats, uncooked
1/3 cup dried tart cherries 
1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter
3 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla 

Directions:
Mix the ingredients together in a bowl. 

Spread the mixture in a pan and refrigerate for 2 hours.

Slice and enjoy! Return uneaten bars to fridge for storage

So Simple, right? ;)
My review:
I made these over the weekend, and I have to be honest, they were so good! I literally ate the whole pan after they were finished!
We made three batches, considering how addicting they were!

~I recommend you guys to try this!~



No comments:

Post a Comment