Friday, June 14, 2013

What I've been watching, where I've been shopping, & what I've been eating!


Well, I haven't posted in a while, but just to catch you up on the latest things I have been doing Fashion related..

What I've been watching:

I have been obsessed with Americas Next Top Model for the past year or so, and I have been watched new episodes, and reruns of the show non stop!
Also, I've been watching Project runway, which is one of my favorites, as well!

Where I've been shopping:
I've recently been to the mall multiple times, checking out the different stores to shop at, and I've picked two of my favorites to stop by. The first one is Forever 21. The mainstream store, actually is very fashion forward, for a store that many know about, and shop at. Not to mention the prices, which are very average. Forever 21 is seen on celebrities to teenage girls, making the store more and and more visable to other people.
Another shop I have been looking forward to stopping at is Vera Bradley. Vera Bradley is a mostly known bag shop. The similar but unique fabric that is mostly seen has become a huge trend, also to people of all ages. The store also carries small amounts of other articles of fashion, but their bags are what they are known for.

What I've been eating:

Since it's summer, I've been trying to eat a little healthier for the swim wear season! Although, I am a very slim girl naturally, I have to heat healthy to keep my figure and to keep my health up. For a snack, I've been eating Fruit Strips, which are like healthy fruit roll ups! In a way.. I've enjoyed the raspberry one the most, just for a pointer!
I've also been obsessed with Panera Bread. If you've never been to a Panera, its a healthy fast food resteraunt. I wouldn't call it fast food, but you can take it to go, and its done pretty quickly, so.. Anyways, they have salads, soup, and snadwhiches, and they are also a pastery shop! I love their foods! It's actually one of my favorite places to eat, at the moment.

Comment some of your favorites, and let me know what you've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment